Welcome to the Supply Chain Best Practice Forum.
The Supply Chain Best Practice Forum is a group of manufacturing companies who meet quarterly with the following objectives:
- To discuss factors and processes relating to identifying and achieving supply chain “Best Practice”
- To enhance understanding – customer requirements, developments, trends, regulations,
- To identify barriers to improvement
- To identify opportunities for “learning” between companies
- To identify opportunities for collaboration between companies
- To discuss topics of specific interest to the Group
- To provide data and measures of interest to Members
Current participants are AB World Foods, Bernard Matthews, Birds Eye, Fox’s Biscuits, Freudenberg, General Mills, HJ Heinz, Haribo, John West, Jordans Dorset Ryvita, Kimberly Clark Consumer, Maxxium, McBride, Mondelez, New York Bakery, Pepsico, Premier Foods, TATA Global Beverages, Taylors of Harrogate, Tayto, Unilever and pladis, with several other companies interested in joining this year.
Each Quarterly meeting includes a general discussion on market developments together with specific topics agreed in advance by the Members.
Members pay an Annual Membership fee which entitles each company to attend up to four meetings per year. Members also qualify for discounts on other SCALA-run initiatives and have access to this Members Only website which includes information and a discussion forum.
If you are interested in joining this Forum or would like further information, please contact Alison Hobson firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01484 437486
Please click here to visit the main SCALA site.